The 2022 Cullman County Fair Parade is Saturday, October 1, at 2:00pm.
Registration is open and ends 12:00pm on Wednesday, September 28. Registration is $20 per Jeep. This is a Cullman County Fair requirement. Cullman County Wranglers does not profit from this. All proceeds collected for the Fair Parade by the Cullman Lions Club* go to area school band programs.
Registration is at the Fair Office, 1501 Sportsman Lake Rd NW, Cullman, AL 35055, located on the left just before entering Sportsman Lake Park.
Download the 2022 Fair Parade form here. Please mark “going” on the event page if you plan to attend, so we have an estimated Jeep count. If you already have a form, please make sure to list CULLMAN COUNTY WRANGLERS as your community, so we can ride together.
If you are from outside of Cullman and would like to register, please let me know, and I can submit your registration for you.
- The Cullman Fair Parade is a local family-oriented community event. Entry is strictly limited to schools, businesses, churches clubs, and recognized groups with local organizations within Cullman County. Examples could include Cullman High School Band, Ed White’s Jewelers, Sacred Heart Church, Cullman Chamber of Commerce, Cullman Democratic Party and American Legion. Entries will be grouped by the city or town where they are located. Unaffiliated groups will be placed in the parade as designated by the parade marshal and are not subject to dispute. All entries are subject to approval on site and, if not appropriate for a family event, will be excluded by the parade marshal.
- Please go to cullmafair.org/fair-parade for further information.
- There will be a $20.00 entry fee for each entry in the parade. Oversize entries exceeding 40 feet in length will charged and additional $10.00.
- Deadline for entry is Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 12:00 PM at the Cullman County Fair Office.
- You will receive an Entry Number card. Do not lose it, as it is proof of payment.
- Bring your Entry Number card to the table located at the Cullman City Public Parking Deck lower level entrance on 4th Ave SW on the corner of U.S. 278 and 4th Ave SW. This may be done after 11:00 AM on parade day.
- The parade will start at 2:00 PM, Saturday, October 1, 2022.
- Your entry number does not correspond to your position in the parade. Your exact position in the parade will be assigned on day of parade within the community listed in application at the discretion of the parade marshal.
- Keep a steady walking pace throughout the parade. Do not distribute items from a moving vehicle under any circumstances. Keep a distance of 2 car lengths from the vehicle or persons you are following. Keep moving and do not stop your vehicle unless it is for safety reasons.
- Absolutely nothing will be thrown from the float or vehicle for the safety of children. We do not want children running into the street. Candy or other items may be handed out only persons walking alongside the float or vehicle.
- Coca Cola has exclusive rights on banners and signs with all Fair activities. We regret no competing products signs are permitted.
*Neither the Cullman Lions Club nor Cullman County Wranglers keep any Fair Parade proceeds. Cullman County Wranglers is in no way affiliated with the Cullman Lions Club.